Thursday, April 2, 2020

Google Meet




A big thank you to everyone for joining our Google Meet this afternoon.  It was so wonderful seeing your smiling faces.  I'm not sure how often we will be using Google Meet, but it would be nice to catch up once in a while!  I appreciate how some of you even dressed up for the occasion (E.H. I love how you were wearing a tie)!

Currently, your teachers are setting up their Google Classrooms and planning learning activities for next week.  I will create another blog post to notify when you can access our classroom!

If you'd like to get notifications whenever there is a new blog post, enter your email into the top right corner labelled 'Follow by Email' and click 'submit'.


Take care,

Ms. Yong

P.S.  I was hoping my colleague would make an appearance during our meet today.  However, he has been taking lots of naps on the job!  Wait until Mr. MacDonald hears about this...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Belongings

Hello Families, If you would like to pick up your child's belongings from Hawkwood, please see the schedule below: Kindergarten – M...