Thursday, March 19, 2020

Hello!

Hello Grade 3 Families and Friends,

I've been thinking a lot about our grade 3 community; please know I'm thinking of you and hope to see everyone soon!  Our classroom just hasn't been the same without 25 of some of my most favourite people!

Here is a link to the CBE Learning at Home page which may provide some useful links for the time being.   

Stay tuned for more updates after the break!

P.S. Happy Belated Birthday to M.P. - Keanu and I hope you had a great day with your family.  We will make sure you get to chose a birthday card when we come back.



P.P.S. Speaking of Keanu, he asked that I share these majestic and absolutely adorable photos of him.  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Belongings

Hello Families, If you would like to pick up your child's belongings from Hawkwood, please see the schedule below: Kindergarten – M...